The enclosure is sealed to IP65 and houses a geartray with HF electronic driver and multi-circuit LED board.
The polycarbonate lens and halo-effect side band provide excellent photometric performance (1250 luminaire lumens). The robust cast aluminium and polycarbonate enclosure is vandal resistant and provides protection to IP65.
Suitable for ambient temperatures of up to 35°C (25°C for emergency versions) the units are ideal for interior and exterior environments.
- 300mm dia. x 100mm high
- IP65 rating
- 2000 LED Lumens at 18 watts
- 1250 Luminaire Lumens (5000K/CRI>80)
- Easy installation
- Design life LM80>50,000 hours
- 230V ~ input; PF corrected
- Emergency lighting version available
- Full photometry available upon request
The Emergency version utilises Nickel Cadmium batteries and provide approximately 200 Luminaire Lumens for 3 hours in the event of loss of normal power.